About Belco Industrial Services (BIS)
Belco Industrial Services (Belco) is vertically integrated with a portfolio of services that can provide clients a turnkey solution, or any of our service lines as needed. We have completed projects at all levels of complexity for our clients in the Gulf Coast region. Our success is attributed to our attitude towards safety, quality and focus on economical solutions.
Our services include:
- Shop & Field Fabrication
- Modular Process Skids
- API 620, 650, 653
- ASME B 31.1, 31.3, Division I
- AWS D1.1
- API 653 Tank Repair
- “U” & “R’ Stamps
- Exotic Alloys, Specialty Welding
- QA/QC Services
Lining and Coating Services
- Shop & Field Rubber Linings
- New Construction & Repair
- PVDF, PTFE, ECTFE, FEP, PFA
- Epoxy, Vinyl Esters, Ceramic Epoxy
- Phenolics, Urethanes-Polyurethanes
- Polymer & High Temp Coatings
- Infrastructure Restoration
- Protection Systems
- Corrosion & Abrasion Control
- Lead Abatement
- Fireproofing: Chartek, Thermo-Lag, Firetex
Industrial Cleaning / Specialty Blasting Services
- 10,000 – 40,000 PSI Cleaning and Cutting
- Sewer and Drain Cleaning
- Specialty Hydro Blasting and Line Moling
- Hydro Excavation
- Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Chemical Cleaning
- Total Tank Management & Project Management
- Tank Cleaning and Sludge Management & Processing/li>
- Man less Entry Tank Cleaning
- Dredging & Dewatering
- Waste management & Disposal
Our commitment to quality is illustrated in our mission – to provide the best quality and service in the industry. The customer’s needs, concerns and expectations are the driving force of our business decisions. We believe the key to delivering personalized service begins with our employees. Every employee is chosen and trained to promote the company mission, understand the customers’ expectations, and remain focused on quality and safety.
Safety is the most important ingredient of quality service. It is not a separate function or idea, but an integral part of our daily business. Our employees are trained to meet the most stringent standards. There cannot and will not be any compromise with regard to our employees’ or customers’ safety. Jobs will be engineered with this foremost goal in mind.
Comprehensive Safety Training, Devices & Screening Programs:
- ARSC Safety Council for Customer Sites and Standardized Employee Training
- Weekly Safety Meetings with Industry Specific Topics
- Safety Manual with 116 Industry Specific Safety Standards
- NCCER Certifications
- New Hire Orientation with General Safety Overview
- Automated Hands Free Tooling
- Background Investigations where required
- Drug Screening Pre Employment, Random, and Post Incident
- MVR “Driving Records”
Belco started as Bud Enterprise Lining Company in 1986 specializing in corrosion and abrasion resistant linings to the petrochemical industry.
- 2007 – Belco merged with Topcor Companies. Topcor Belco successfully expanded its fabrication shop to a full suite fabrication division handling API and ASME Section VIII Division 1 tank construction and repair, complete piping fabrication services, and specialty welding of exotic alloys.
- 2012 – Minturn Partners purchased Topcor Belco in December 2012, and installed key leadership and management in mid-2013 to increase its capabilities and perfect service quality. The management team has 20 plus years of Fortune 500 leadership experience, the track record of developing sustainable growth, and the drive to perfect service quality as an industry leader.
- 2015 – Topcor Belco changed its and now operates under the Belco Industrial Services (Belco) name.
- Mid – 2015 – Belco acquired Gauge Industrial Services, Deer Park Texas to add industrial cleaning, specialty hydroblasting and environmental services. In addition, Belco commenced its grass roots operation for these services in the Baton Rouge area.
- May 2016 – Belco added Mechanical Services to its Deer Park, Texas operation.