Lining and Coatings Services
Belco’s Lining and Coatings Division focuses on providing customers with:
- Chemical resistant rubber lining of tanks, vessels, piping, and equipment for corrosive chemical applications such as phosphoric acid, HCL, caustic, water treatment chemicals, and various other chemicals.
- Corrosion resistant linings and coatings applied to metallic API tanks, ASME vessels, piping systems and component equipment.
- Turnkey lined tank and vessel maintenance program. Our goal is to ensure the proper care and maintenance is utilized in order to effectively promote the longevity of our customer’s asset. This is one aspect that sets us apart from our competitors in our linings and coatings industry.
- “Hands-free” removal of existing linings
The Lining and Coatings Division use major international manufactures featuring natural and synthetic rubbers such as:
- Hard Rubbers
Belco’s lining and coatings services provide clients with all of the following:
- The Lining and Coatings Division has approximately 20 Qualified 1st and 2nd Class Liner Personnel
- 75 years of combined field supervision experience and 64 years of combined project management experience
- Vinyl Ester & Epoxy Base Coatings for Tanks, Vessels and Equipment
- Thermoplastic – Fluoropolymer Lining for Tanks, Vessels & Equipment
- NACE Certified Inspection Programs are available on all jobs or on a contract basis
- QA/QC program that constantly measures and monitors the humidity and temperature in order to properly apply rubber lining materials. Additionally, the quality control program has developed an internal mapping system that enhances traceability of applied products in the field.
The quality control program for this division constantly measures and monitors the humidity and temperature in order to properly apply rubber lining materials. Additionally, the quality control program has developed an internal mapping system that enhances traceability of applied products in the field.
FACILITY & EQUIPMENT
Belco has an on-site 10′ x 63′, code certified natural gas fired boiler and autoclave system, allowing us to handle projects of a large magnitude, as well as a 3′ x 16′ autoclave, that is used for smaller components. We have a 70’ x 70’ x 40’ abrasive blast facility. We are on call 24/7 to assist our customers in emergency situations, plant turnarounds or new construction projects throughout the United States.
This is one of the world’s largest rubber lined tanks projects to date at 200 feet in diameter. Belco completed the project on schedule, and budget, utilizing 50,000 safe man-hours.
Rubber lined 5- large storage tanks during Samsung Turnaround. Job value, $3.2 million and 72,000 safe man-hours.
Rubber lined evaporator/tower/condenser system. Job valued at $500,000.
Multiple Rubber Re-line projects to various HCL Tanks (field and shop). Values in excess of $4M with over 40,000 safe man-hours onsite.
14’6” x 160’ sulfuric acid barge removed existing rubber, repaired damaged metal, and re-rubber lined. Job valued at $1.1 million.
Numerous Rubber Re-line storage tanks projects over past 3 years. Values in excess of $2.5M.